Our Chaplain, Christine Greeve, cares for patients, families and staff on a human as well as pastoral level. She is happy to chat, to spend time listening, to pray with patients and to bring peace and comfort wherever she can.
She is also available to:
- Offer personal prayer and confidential spiritual support
- Facilitate the support of local faith communities
- Bedside communion services
- Blessings at the end of life
- Help in discussing funerals
- Help to facilitate private services for families
- Providing prayer or meditation resources for personal use
- Chat and talk about a person’s wishes and dreams
- Just listen
Her office is on the In-Patient unit and she is onsite during the week. However, the Nursing team can contact her if she is needed outside of working hours.
The Chaplain is also involved in our special Remembrance Services and our Light Up A Life celebration.