Your Hospice Lottery is our weekly lottery draw, a fun and exciting way to support us while giving you the opportunity to win cash prizes!
Each week you could be in with a chance of winning one of 203 prizes that are
up for grabs!
1 x £1000, 1 x £250, 215 x £10, Plus a rollover prize that if not won, goes up by £500 each week to a maximum of £25,000.
• One entry in the weekly draw is £1. You can purchase multiple entries if you wish.
• You will be allocated a unique lottery number.
• Your number(s) will be entered into the draw each week, you can also purchase additional single tickets to increase your chances.
• The prizes are; 1 x £1000, 1 x £250, 215 x £10.
• The rollover prize of £500 is selected from random numbers and can rollover up to a maximum of £25,000.
• You will be sent a notiﬁcation should you win, and your winnings will be transferred to your lottery account. You will have to sign up for a lottery account to
withdraw your winning funds. If you don’t have an email, a cheque will be posted to the address we have for you, so make sure that we have your updated address.
• You must be 18 or over to join the lottery.
• Sign up online today! https://www.yourhospicelottery.org.uk/your-hospice-lottery
• By direct debit for as little as £4.34 per month.
• To pay over the phone please call the Your Hospice Lottery ofﬁce on 0800 285 1390 to arrange your membership.
• You can pay by debit card sign up online or call our Your Hospice Lottery ofﬁce on 0800 285 1390.
• You can also pay by cheque £13 quarterly, £26 bi-annually or £52 annually.
• As we are a lottery, we don’t accept credit cards.
Whether you’re a long-term supporter and feel like increasing your chances or you’re just feeling lucky, you can purchase single tickets for just £1 per play.
The draw usually takes place every Friday – Please check the countdown on the website for speciﬁc cut off time. If you purchase after this time, you will be entered into the following draw.
Click below to get your single tickets:
You can set up an online lottery account where you can take control of your lottery membership.
Having an online account means you now can:
• Manage your online ticket purchases.
• Find your play numbers.
• Update your personal details & marketing preferences.
• View previous transactions and tickets.
• Store payment information to easily purchase your next lottery tickets.
• Withdraw winnings into your bank account!
It is easy to set up your online account.
1. Visit www.yourhospicelottery.org.uk/my-account 2.Enter your email.
2. Enter your email and click continue.
3. Once you have entered your email address, you will receive an email which will enable you to reset your password.
4. You will then receive an email which will enable you to reset your password.
If you play Your Hospice Lottery in support of (Hospice), you will have access to several discounts at a variety of local businesses ranging from take-out restaurants to home and beauty.
Your Play & Save Reward Card will be sent by email and if you use it regularly enough, you could save more than your annual lottery membership!
Our Play & Save partners are constantly expanding. Click the link below to find
out what you could save: https://www.yourhospicelottery.org.uk/blog/play-save-reward-card/
Did you know that you can put yourself forward or nominate businesses to be
one of Your Hospice Lotteries Play & Save partners?
Contact the Your Hospice Lottery office to get involved on 0800 285 1390.
You must be 18 or over to play Your Hospice Lottery.
Please play responsibly. Responsible gambling support: www.begambleaware.org. Your Hospice lottery is wholly owned by St Helena Hospice, a hospice working with other hospices to raise much needed funds. Promoter: St Helena Hospice trading as Your Hospice Lottery. St Helena Hospice Limited is licensed and regulated in Great Britain by the Gambling Commission under account number 4685 www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk.
St Helena Hospice is a company limited by guarantee. Registered in England and Wales Number 01511841. Registered Charity Number 280919. Registered Ofﬁce: Myland Hall, Barncroft Close, Highwoods, Colchester, CO4 9JU.
Your Hospice Lottery ofﬁce: 4 The Atrium, Phoenix Square, Wyncolls Road, Colchester, CO4 9AS.