We welcome people of all faiths and none in everything that we do.
Many faith organisations support us in a variety of ways and we are grateful for all their kindness.
We also welcome new friends. Could you join with us to enable those living with a life-limiting diagnosis enjoy the very best quality of life?
- Dedicate a collection to Halton Haven Hospice
- Hold a concert or carol service
- Join together to take part in one of our events
- Run a stall at a community event to raise funds for us
- Adopt us as your Charity of the Year
- Invite us along to tell you more about our work and services
- Be part of our Purple Month project
- Sell our Halton Haven Hospice teddy bears or Flumpets
- Donate to us on a Feast Day
- Volunteer to help at one of our events by perhaps manning a stall or baking cakes for us to sell and raise funds
Perhaps you would like to collect and donate care packs for the patients or raise funds towards a particular aspect of our work. Whatever your ideas please do get in touch.
For more information or to arrange a chat contact Elle E: firstname.lastname@example.org