How to Find Us
Halton Haven Hospice is based in a leafy suburb of Runcorn with good road, rail and canal links.
Situated between Liverpool and Manchester with the iconic city of Chester as a neighbour. It’s a minute’s drive from the southern expressway and situated next to the main busway route with a nearby stop. So, it is ideally located with easy access to the motorway and public transport.
Limited parking is available at the Hospice but additional space is available at Brookvale Recreation Centre – only a two minute walk away.
By Car from the M56 – Junction 11
- Onto A56 Chester Road through Preston Brook
- Straight across first roundabout past Capita Call Centre
- Straight across second roundabout
- At third roundabout take second exit onto Murdishaw Avenue
- Turn left at small roundabout onto Barnfield Avenue
- Turn left before traffic lights into Halton Haven Hospice grounds
By Car from Mersey Gateway Bridge
- Head south on Mersey Gateway Bridge/A533
- Continue to follow A533 – partial toll road
- At the roundabout take the first exit onto Murdishaw Avenue
- At the small roundabout, take the first exit onto Barnfield Ave
- The hospice is signposted on your left just before the traffic lights